Keios is excited to announce its collaboration with The Gambia’s Ministry of Tourism and Culture, funded by the World Bank, on the “Demand and Destination Site Evaluation & Assessment of Potential Tourism Sites” project.On January 3rd, we initiated this important project with a kickoff meeting. Mr. Momodou Ceesay, Project Director from the client’s side, chaired the meeting, along with Mr. Raffaele Gorjux, Director of Keios, and Dr. Simon Woodward, Keios Team Leader, accompanied by our dedicated teams.Our task is to conduct a thorough assessment of the demand and potential of various tourism sites and areas in The Gambia. This initiative aims to strengthen the country’s tourism offerings and overall image. We’re working on a reliable scoring system to prioritize 10 tourism sites out of a list of 51. These prioritized sites will receive focused attention for improvements and development.
- Researching the Tourism Sector in Egypt Wednesday January 24th, 2024
- Building Collaborative Bridges in Tajikistan Thursday January 11th, 2024
- Exploring New Avenues for The Gambia’s Tourism Tuesday January 9th, 2024
- Happy Holidays! Thursday December 21st, 2023
- Tourism Master Plan for the scenic Panjakent and Fann Mountains area in Tajikistan Thursday November 23rd, 2023