Keios has been shortlisted for the Consultancy Services for a Master Plan for the upgrade of the La Pleasure Beach in Ghana. The project is funded by the World Bank and the client is the Ministry of Tourism, Arts, and Culture. The main objective is to develop La Pleasure Beach into a modern, state-of-the-art, sustainable beachfront and public facility.
- Researching the Tourism Sector in Egypt Wednesday January 24th, 2024
- Building Collaborative Bridges in Tajikistan Thursday January 11th, 2024
- Exploring New Avenues for The Gambia’s Tourism Tuesday January 9th, 2024
- Happy Holidays! Thursday December 21st, 2023
- Tourism Master Plan for the scenic Panjakent and Fann Mountains area in Tajikistan Thursday November 23rd, 2023