Photo credit Elisa Maceratini & Raffele Gorjux
- World Water Day Thursday March 23rd, 2023
- La Pleasure Beach in Gana Wednesday March 22nd, 2023
- Sierra Leone National Tourism Strategic Plan Wednesday March 8th, 2023
- Progress for the Integrated Tourism Development Plan for Bromo-Tengger-Semeru in Indonesia Wednesday February 15th, 2023
- Our team in Djibouti Tuesday February 14th, 2023
The joint venture of Keios with The Journey (South Africa) has been hired by the Government of Sierra Leone to provide consulting services for the Government of Sierra Leone, funded by the World Bank, to develop the National Tourism Strategic Plan.
The outcome will be an action-oriented and strategic plan that the Government can implement over the next five years.
This development will have significant implications for the tourism industry in Sierra Leone, as the strategic plan will guide the government’s efforts to enhance the sector’s contribution to the country’s economic growth.