We are seeking a Junior Project Manager to support the company on a number of operational aspects related to business development initiatives and ongoing projects in Europe non-EU, Middle East & North Africa, Sub-saharan Africa, Asia and the Caribbean region.
Key qualifications: Degree in International Relations, Political Science or similar fields; at least 3 years of previous experience in the international development environment; business proficiency in English and French, verbally and in writing.
Contractual arrangements and remuneration will be commensurate with the actual skills and experience of the candidate.
Expected starting date: ASAP
Please submit your application (CV and cover letter, with authorization to process personal data according to the regulations in force) by November 11th, 2022 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject of the message: JPM 2022_KEIOS_NameSurname.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. Legal permission to work in the EU is mandatory.
- Developing the National Tourism Strategy Plan in Sierra Leone Monday June 5th, 2023
- Tourism Ministry, KEIOS Consultants Visit Key Touristic Sites for the Development of National Tourism Strategy Plan Monday June 5th, 2023
- Progressing in Sierra Leone Monday May 29th, 2023
- Progressing in Egypt Thursday May 11th, 2023
- World Water Day Thursday March 23rd, 2023