Keios is excited to announce its collaboration with The Gambia’s Ministry of Tourism and Culture, funded by the World Bank, on the « Demand and Destination Site Evaluation & Assessment of Potential Tourism Sites » project.On January 3rd, we initiated this important project with a kickoff meeting. Mr. Momodou Ceesay, Project Director from the client’s side, chaired the meeting, along with Mr. Raffaele Gorjux, Director of Keios, and Dr. Simon Woodward, Keios Team Leader, accompanied by our dedicated teams.Our task is to conduct a thorough assessment of the demand and potential of various tourism sites and areas in The Gambia. This initiative aims to strengthen the country’s tourism offerings and overall image. We’re working on a reliable scoring system to prioritize 10 tourism sites out of a list of 51. These prioritized sites will receive focused attention for improvements and development.
A Propos de Nous
- Researching the Tourism Sector in Egypt mercredi 24 janvier 2024
- Building Collaborative Bridges in Tajikistan jeudi 11 janvier 2024
- Exploring New Avenues for The Gambia’s Tourism mardi 9 janvier 2024
- Happy Holidays! jeudi 21 décembre 2023
- Tourism Master Plan for the scenic Panjakent and Fann Mountains area in Tajikistan jeudi 23 novembre 2023