Keios has been shortlisted by the Malawi Resilience and Disaster Risk Management Project, funded by the World Bank, to submit a proposal for consultancy services to prepare the Urban Structure Plan for Blantyre City Council, to guide the physical and spatial development of the City.
- Balbala sud, Djibouti Friday September 15th, 2023
- Urban resilience in Abidjan, Ivory Cost Thursday August 31st, 2023
- Tourism Master Plan in Tajikistan Wednesday August 30th, 2023
- Destination Site Evaluation & Assessment of Potential Tourism Sites in Gambia Thursday June 15th, 2023
- Developing the National Tourism Strategy Plan in Sierra Leone Monday June 5th, 2023